Gen-ART IETF Telechat review of draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12

Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-12
Reviewer: Dale R. Worley
Review Date: 2016-05-12
IETF LC End Date: 2016-05-12
IESG Telechat date: 2016-05-19

that should be fixed before publication.  I have a large number of
editorial comments.  A few of these comments address technical
uncertainties, but I strongly suspect that the technical issues have
long since been fixed, as this is a revision of Yang 1, and the
only needed work is clarifying the text.

For more information, please see the IETF last call Gen-ART review
thread:  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg98051.html

Dale