Re: IETF Sustainability - New Website Launch

2016-06-23 10:07:42
Thank you all for your feedback and input about the relaunch of the IETF
Endowment. I appreciate that you have taken the time to review and
consider the website and the message. We will use your suggestions and
observations as we update the website in the next week or so.

We believe the IETF Endowment is an important part of ensuring a
sustainable footing for the IETF for the next 30 years and, at ISOC, we
are working toward growing the fund. We expect to have more news about our
efforts to share soon, and will provide a further update around IETF 96 in
Berlin.

Best,
Kathy