Re: [GROW] Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00.txt> (BLACKHOLE BGP Community for Blackholing) to Proposed Standard

2016-06-28 17:54:57
On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 07:07:37PM +0200, Job Snijders wrote:
Alright, I concede.

We've worked all night and the above work has been completed. :)

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-01

Executive summary of changes between -00 and -01:

    - "IP networks and IXPs" references have been collapsed into "networks"
    - Section 3.4 "IXPs: Peering at Route Servers" removed
    - Author details brought up to date
    - Clarify paragraph about exhaustion
    - Make the introduction less colloquial

Note that although the wording in the "IANA Considerations" section was
updated, the action requested from IANA has not changed.

I believe this update addresses the concerns raised in this phase of the
document.

Kind regards,

Job