RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-09

2016-07-02 23:13:17
Donald,

For cases of "[RFC5310] Based authentication" to "[RFC5310]-based
authentication".  Watch for one instance of "RFC 5310 Based" as well.

OK.

(Nit-Nit: I think in the nit above, the first word should be Four.)

Ha!  (I hadn't actually counted the number of cases. )

Page 12, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence: change "These constructed addresses"
to "A constructed address".

Humm. I don't really like your suggested change. How about I change it to
"Such a constructed address ..."

Fine by me.

Page 21, Section 7, 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence: delete "processing
of".  Or change "processing" to "process".

Instead, change the immediately following "decapsulating" to "decapsulated".

That works as well.

Thanks for considering my suggestions.

                -Peter