Tuesday lunchtime session (was Re: Report from the IAB)

2016-07-17 08:49:40
Dear colleagues,

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 05:42:38AM -0400, IAB Chair wrote:
We apologize for missing our goal for IETF 96.

One additional item that I want to draw to people's attention is a
session that the IAB is sponsoring but that is not a plenary topic.
On Tuesday in the lunch slot, between 12:30 and 13:45, in the Bellevue
room, is a session on upcoming ZSK and KSK changes to the root zone.
It's a brown bag affair.

The IAB concluded that this was a super important topic for the
Internet, but that it was somewhat too specialized for the plenary.
Those of us who are interested in the DNS and security (I count myself
in this number) will no doubt find the session of interest and
importance, and if the topic interests you I urge you to grab your
lunch and attend.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs(_at_)anvilwalrusden(_dot_)com