Re: IETF note well relating to pictures?

2016-07-17 10:52:38

--On Monday, 18 July, 2016 01:01 +1200 Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I've always assumed that "video" includes still photographs.

Yeah, me too.  But, some years ago, I snapped pictures during a
WG "who is volunteering to review this document" discussion to
record who, and what percentage of the room, had volunteered and
it set off a flap about pictures of people and personally
identifiable info.  I don't remember whether I/we intended to
put the pictures in the minutes or not, nor what the final
conclusion was; I personally concluded that the discussion
distracted from getting work done and wasn't worth the trouble
and I was not going to do it again.

   john