Re: side event Wed. 20 July at IETF 96: "Open Debate on the Politics of Encryption"

2016-07-18 11:06:23
If you have RSVP'd to this and don't have the directions to the venue
that the host has provided, please contact me and I can send them to
you.

best, Joe

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe(_at_)cdt(_dot_)org>