Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2016-07-18 06:43:45

On Feb 24, 2016, at 1:46 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 25/02/2016 05:06, Michael Richardson wrote:

Russ Housley <housley(_at_)vigilsec(_dot_)com> wrote:
We are in the process of upgrading mailman. As part of that upgrade
there are new settings. The Secretariat has been discussing the various
choices for those new settings with some of the Tools Team. If there is
anyone in the community that has a lot of experience with mailman
setting, we would like to consult with you.

Good, thank you for this update.

I'd like to ask that we capture the reasons (the thought process) for the
settings into at least a wiki page, if not a BCP.

Yes, and maybe leave a little time for public debate before implementation,
because a lot of people's working habits may be affected.

Things seem to have been (publicly) silent on the topic of IETF mailing lists
and DMARC since feb.  Can we have an update please?

Thanks
John