Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2016-07-20 12:34:16

Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
    > There is an effort (ARC) to develop a capability that might let
    > DMARC-related
    > messages survive transit of a mailing list, but that effort is still
    > nascent.

It's been two years of "please wait" (or is it three?)

I think that it is time to reject email coming into mailing lists that
has p=reject policy, and not forward it, as that is the policy of the mail
system.   I realize that this screws a large number of people, but I think we
have really no choice.  The protocols are either respected, or not.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-