Re: DMARC and ietf.org

Yes. So I repeat the question: Since the most pragmatic, non-purity-based
solution is to rewrite the sender field for mail from p=reject (or p=quarantine)
domains, when will we change the IETF and IRTF mailmen to do so?

I'm sure you really meant this, but just to be careful, what with this being a technical point in a technical forum, it's worth clarifying that the rewriting is for the rfc5322.from field and not the rfc5322.sender field.

d/

ps. you're welcome.  no need to thank me...

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking