Re: VAT invoice for Berlin

2016-08-04 11:49:48
Jordi et al.

We are following up with the firm that is issuing the VAT invoices (VMC).
Anyone who has not yet received an invoice should receive one in the next
couple of days. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Alexa

On Aug 3, 2016, at 1:35 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
<jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> wrote:

Actually the problem is that the invoices sent originally, are illegal.

Despite having complained about that, and despite the LEGAL PERIOD for a
VALID INVOICE, the people that filled in the VAT to get the VALID INVOICE (at
least in my case), NEVER got THEM.

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de John Levine
<johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com>
Fecha: miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2016, 20:50
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: VAT invoice for Berlin

   I just fished my VAT invoice out of the spam folder.

   It came from this address, not anything with an obvious
   connection to the IETF:

      VMC SASU <accounting(_at_)vamaco(_dot_)eu>

   If you're expecting one, a little spam greppage might help.

   R's,
   John

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
+1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com