Re: [Gen-art] GEN-Art LC review of draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-05

2016-08-18 09:12:44
On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Jari Arkko
<jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net> wrote:

Did the changes to Editor's Copy.

Great, thanks!

My understanding (I am a newbie to writing IETF RFCs) is that in this
stage of process, I should not submit updated version without being
told to do that (IIRC, by shepherd, AD or datatracker state).

That is correct.

(But it often helps to email back to various commenters that you’ve seen
their comments and plan to address them.)

I thought the -05 addressed the comments, please post the updated
version as soon as you can.  If it gets posted before this draft is
discussed (in a few minutes), I'll be able to approve it on the call
as these are the only outstanding points outside of a downref I'll
have to chat about on the call.

Thank you,
Kathleen

Jari