IETF 97 Hackathon registration open - additional projects and champions welcome

2016-08-30 13:42:05
Hi Folks,

As you are making your plans around IETF 97, keep in mind that we will be
having a hackathon again. It is the weekend before IETF 97, Nov 12-13. More
info, registration links, and a wiki containing a growing list of projects can
be found here:
https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/97-hackathon.html

The success of the hackathon is based on active participation of folks like
yourselves. If you are considering championing a project, please register and
add your project to the wiki asap such that others know about it and make their
travel plans accordingly. Registration for the hackathon separate from
registration for the IETF meeting and it is required to participate in the
hackathon, but its free. When you register, be sure to indicate the projects
and/or technology areas that interest you. You can edit, update, or cancel your
registration at any time.

I look forward to seeing you all in Seoul. Feel free to contact be directly
with any questions, and be sure to subscribe to the hackathon mailer to keep up
to date on the latest info, https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/hackathon.

Cheers,
Charles