CodeSprints, Hackathons, and Interops in IETF-97

2016-08-31 06:16:18
We’ll be organising CodeSprint and IETF Hackathon events again in Seoul. And
we’d be happy for people to organise their interop events around the IETF as
well; a good opportunity for testing.

What you do at these events is up to you. You decide what is the coolest tech
thing that you need to implement. You decide what IETF data tracker feature you
need for your work. And so on. So don’t be afraid to add your own project or
gather a team or just show up and see what is interesting. Come join us and
take your ideas further!

Read more here:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/08/codesprints-hackathons-and-interops-in-seoul/
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF97Sprint