REG:Visa Invitation Letter

2016-08-31 08:02:38
Hi All,

I would like to bring your kind attention that in order to process visa from
India to South Korea, we need the following document.

1) Invitation from Korea company letter head with Korean company seal ( copy )
with passenger name and passport number .
 Invite should be addressed to The Visa Officer, Consulate General Of the
Republic of Korea,No: 29,
 Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Bannari Amman Towers, Mylapore,Chennai - 600 004.

2) Korean company certificate with Korea company registration number.

Could you please send the above document as soft copies.

Regards,
Sudhin