Re: Last Call: <draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-04.txt> (Signalling one-click functionality for list email headers) to Proposed Standard

2016-09-13 11:04:25
On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 10:54:19AM -0400, John C Klensin wrote:

Yes, but, again, I think it is more than hints -- I think there
either needs to be enough information in the spec for safe,
interoperable, independent implementations to be created or that
it isn't appropriate for a Proposed Standard.

I agree that the specification needs to provide sufficient guidance
so that implementors don't make various otherwise likely mistakes.

--
        Viktor.