new work at the Seoul meeting

2016-10-12 15:56:30
All,

Before the meeting the IESG collects proposals for new working groups. The ADs
decide which ones are ready enough for the community to discuss the proposals
in the meeting, with some advice from the IAB. We did this last week, and I
wanted to report what new meetings will be held. There are also a number of new
working groups that have had their community consideration earlier and are in
the process of being created. I will also mention some of them.

Here:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2016/10/new-work-in-seoul/

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair