IPv10.

2016-11-11 07:09:07
Hi all IETF members and the discussion panel,

Hope you are all fine,

I wish I'm not bothering you by my e-mails, but all what I'm asking you is to
find a free time on your calendars so we can discuss, suggest, and participate
in making the final version of the IPv10 draft and start experimenting its
work, and once it will work efficiently and we find that it will bring a great
value to the Internet, it can be standardized by the IETF.

I'm not in rush in this sequence of work (maybe you have another sequence as
I'm new to the IETF mailing list) but I'm curious to receive comments,
suggestions, and modifications that will make a progress and eventually bring a
value to the Internet.

Thanks for welcoming me,

Best regards,

Khaled Omar