Re: London is Venue for IETF 101

2016-11-16 00:35:55

On 16 Nov 2016, at 14:14, Michael Richardson
<mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:

IETF Administrative Director <iad(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> wrote:
The IAOC is pleased to announce London as the site for IETF 101 from
18 - 23 March 2018.

This will be the IETF's third  meeting in London.  The IETF met in
London for IETF 51 in 2001, hosted by BTexact Technologies and had
2,226 attendees; and then again at IETF 89, hosted by ICANN, and had
1,400 attendees.

And, I think, it's in the same Hilton we have been in before?
The Hilton Metropole.... at least, we'll know where all the rooms are hidden.

Now see? That’s exactly the kind of attitude that builds on greybeard’s obscure
knowledge and discourages newcomers. :-)

Yoav