Re: Community Feedback for London Venue

2016-11-16 01:02:19
On 16 Nov 2016, at 1:05, Randy Bush wrote:

 4.  The neighborhood was only tolerable

actually, i liked it.  there was fancy.  there was funky.  it was near
the deathrow express.  a convenient underground station.  a short taxi
to core london doings.

I also liked it. Close to the trains. Close to subway. Easy to move around.
Sure, two blocks to the closest traditional british pub although I there had
the among the best pies I have had. And just two blocks down the road one could
have excellent arabic breakfasts nearby with more food than I could manage.

   paf