Re: Community Feedback for London Venue

2016-11-19 12:35:26
Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> writes:

 2.  Hotel navigation was confusing.

 Better signage and a second time familiarity with the venue by some
 should improve the attendee experience.

you underestimate the complexity of navigating the hotel.

It's one of those places (we've been to a few) that makes only a few
days in, certainly.  But did you miss a meeting?  Were you late to a
meeting?  For me, it was confusing both times but fairly quickly settled
down.  If the construction is over, that will truly help.

the humor of the secretariat helped a lot.

I'm hoping to add more buttons to my "special" stack and look forward to
the next labyrinth rewards.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI