Re: Topic IPv6

2016-11-21 08:51:32
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 05:39:37PM +0300,
 Alexander Nevalennyy <avnevalenniy(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 126 lines which said:

1. Again, it is not about privacy. When you work with IPv6 address,
nobody knows that it was you, like with numbers of cell phones (if
you did not share information).

You really should read a few texts about privacy. Here, you make the
traditional error of mixing anonymity (no tracability) and
pseudonymity (identifiers which are not your official name).

We are here to discuss but not only criticize (it is too simple).

We cannot discuss on the basis of just a few slides. Either you have a
serious proposal, and it can be discussed and criticized, or you just
have a few slides and, then, I can say that I spent as much time on
this proposal as you have spent writing it.