Re: Topic IPv6

2016-11-21 07:58:47
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 04:49:02PM +0300,
 Alexander Nevalennyy <avnevalenniy(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 45 lines which said:

Thank you for your opinion and fast support, Jordi.

Jordi tried to patiently explain, I'm not sure you can call his
message "support".

1. I am not sure that about privacy. Nobody need your IP while you do not
do something wrong.

Usual argument from the police ("if you want privacy, it means you are
a criminal trying to hide something"). You will have a hard time
convincing people to buy it.

3. I meant usage of SLAAC for all ip-addresses (now it is optional).

And why? I mean, servers typically use static non-SLAAC addresses. Why
should they change?

Link is below:
http://www.slideshare.net/phdays/ipv6-35204784

6 slides can hardly be regarded as a proposal worth of IETF time.

Should I try to write to WG called ipsecme?

Please first learn to respond to emails (instead of starting a new
thread each time).