Re: Topic IPv6

2016-11-20 14:25:27
Hi Alexander,

I’m understanding that this is related to IPv6 operations, or security? You may
need to look at the v6ops or security WGs charters to understand which one fits
better.

That way you will find the correct venue for such a discussion.

If the charters don’t fit, talk to WG chairs that you feel more convenient, in
case something was missed in the charter and it may fit there.

Otherwise, you may need to call for a BOF.

In case you’re new to IETF, please make sure to read:

https://www.ietf.org/tao.html

https://www.ietf.org/newcomers.html

I will recommend to provide some details about your idea, so other people can
help to identify if this work can be taken in an existing WG, etc.

But please read also RFC3005, as if the work has an alternative venue, the
discussion should not continue in this list, or even to request the creation of
a specific mailing list, etc.

Regards,
Jordi