Re: Topic IPv6

2016-11-21 07:01:07
Hi Alexander,

My takes on your points:

1. This will be against privacy … Even if the IETF want to do that, not sure if
law in different countries will accept it.
2. The addressing space, for both IPv4 and IPv6 can’t depend on geographical
allocation. ISPs can be multinational, etc.
3. SLAAC is already present in IPv6, not sure what do you mean here.
4. I don’t think this is in the scope of IETF …

Basically, all the topics that you are proposing here may be related to
different WGs, and I don’t think (very personal opinion), they are good ideas
at all … even do, I’m sure others will provide inputs and if you want to keep
going on, as suggested in my first email, read the IETF TAO and documents for
newcomers, to understand the IETF process and start with the work.

If you have link to documents that you presented in other places, it will be
probably good to provide the links (don’t attach documents).

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ietf <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de Alexander Nevalennyy
<avnevalenniy(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <avnevalenniy(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Fecha: lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016, 13:49
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Topic IPv6

    Hi Jordi,
    I have presented my ideas at some forums already.
    I would like to share my ideas to be fit in topic and mail list. I will be
happy if somebody advice section of conversation.

    My ideas (simply), all parts must be used together:

    1. Denying NAT technology in way of stopping all anonymous action in the
Internet.
    I am not sure how is possible to change different RFC.
    2. Dividing pool of IPv6 between countries like it done in telephone
industry. For example prefix  for Los-Angeles 1213::/16, Moscow 7495::/16
    3. Usage SLAAC for all devices making IPv6 address
    4. Making international deals to regulate Internet job (ICANN maybe like
regulator and Interpol like central cyber - police)

    Something like that...

    Regards, Alexander Nevalenniy

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.