Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-04.txt> (An Out-Of-Band Setup Protocol For RPKI Production Services) to Proposed Standard

2016-12-29 17:15:36
At Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:55:15 +0000, tom p. wrote:

When I saw BPKI in the Abstract, I thought 'typo'!  Reading on, it
isn't; in which case, it needs expanding in the Abstract.

Appendix A is in RelaxNG; I would like a reference for that language.

Is Appendix A Normative?  i.e. in the event of a mismatch between the
body of the I-D and Appendix A, which wins?  If Appendix A, then that
reference should be Normative.

Thanks for the review!  I agree with all of the above, will post
revisions post-LC unless there is reason to update sooner.

Yes, I think the RelaxNG schema had best be normative.  We already
found and fixed one minor disagreement between text and schema;
unsurprisingly, running code in that case agreed with the schema.