Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt> (IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture) to Internet Standard

2017-02-14 14:00:47
I certainly agree with that approach too.

In answer to Alexandre: you are correct that this value is a parameter for
RFC4862. But for reasons we have discussed often, it needs to be fixed
by the architecture.

Regards
   Brian