[Wasting of time] "Let's Face Facts: We Need a New Industrial Internet"

2017-02-16 05:59:34
[Only if you are bored and have nothing useful to do.]

A guy solved all the problems of the Internet, thanks to a new
mathematical theory he developed, "∆Q" :

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20170214_lets_face_facts_we_need_a_new_industrial_internet/

He also calls us "unethical" but, among all its claims, this is the
least crazy :-)

Let's congratulate Circle ID (which, most of the time, publishes
interesting things) for its openness of mind: any random troll can
publish here.