Re: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04

2017-02-16 06:25:23
Dale:

Many thanks for this review, which indeed was exceptionally useful. (“Super” as
Charlie put it.)

I have placed a no-objection position for this document for tonight’s IESG
telechat. But I think your discussion on the details of changes inspired by
Dale’s review probably needs to continue, and I also see that there are other
points made by my AD colleagues — that is another discussion that needs to
finish.

Jari