Re: Internet Research Labs Draft

2017-02-16 07:43:43

On 2017-2-16, at 8:08, Eggert, Lars <lars(_at_)netapp(_dot_)com> wrote:
How is this different from codestand?

As in https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/

Lars,  I believe this is what started as the CodeMatch project.   We definitely
want to work with them to showcase the work they have done.   But, my
understanding of CodeStand was that it was a "dating service" to match people
who wanted code done with people who wanted to do code.

Our concept is a bit different.  The idea is that if you want to see, for
example, how TLS1.3 looks like without having to do all the implementation
yourself, you can use one of the Internet Labs and be guided through.
Everything you need will be installed, including Wireshark, or another network
analysis tool.

Does that make sense?

Nalini

On Feb 15, 2017, at 17:30, "nalini(_dot_)elkins(_at_)insidethestack(_dot_)com"