Re: Last Call: <draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt> (Design considerations for Metadata Insertion) to Informational RFC

2017-03-07 15:16:36

On 07/03/17 13:07, Stephen Farrell wrote:
I checked the SAAG archives, but, unless I'm mistaken, I failed to
find a technical discussion about the content of the draft or a
thread about "fairly clear support" to "progressing this draft".
It was entwined a bit with the 3552bis discussion. Don't have time
at the 'mo to dig out references but happy to do that later.

Sorry to not have had time earlier, but the saag threads for
this are at [1,2] and a bit of [3]. As I said the meat of this
draft was envisaged to be included in a 3552bis, but the latter
has so far not progressed. (IOW, one needs to hunt down the
discussion a bit, sorry;-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/saag/current/msg07452.html