Re: IETF Hackathon98 - remote presentation

2017-03-08 11:53:05
Hi Lavanya,

While it is of course best to be onsite for the hackathon, remote participation
is possible and encouraged in cases in which travel is not possible. The
kickoff at the start of the hackathon and the project presentations at the end
will be available remotely via Meetecho. Remove presentations can be
accommodated as well. We also have a jabber room,
hackathon(_at_)jabber(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org

In the past, remote participation has worked best when remote participants work
closely with a team that has local participants as well. In this case, you
should contact the champion(s) for that project to determine how best to
coordinate.

Cheers,
Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: lavanyahm <lavanyahm(_at_)ece(_dot_)iisc(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in>
Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 1:38 AM
To: "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Cc: hackathon <hackathon-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>,
"ietf-secretariat(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <ietf-secretariat(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: IETF Hackathon98 - remote presentation

    Hello All,

    I have registered for the IETF Hackathon98 and I reside in Bangalore,
    India.
    In this regard I would like to know if I can present my project
    remotely. If so, kindly let me know the venue and other information.

    Regards,
    Lavanya HM

    believed to be clean.