RE: [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-11.txt> (I2NSF Problem Statement and Use cases) to Proposed Standard

2017-03-08 19:36:55
Ed:

Thank you for this comment.  I will make this change in version-12.   I’ll wait
a few days to see if additional comments are provided during IETF LC.

Sue

From: NetNull [mailto:netnull(_at_)hushmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 2:23 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: IETF-Announce; i2nsf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk;
kathleen(_dot_)moriarty(_dot_)ietf(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com;
draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
i2nsf-chairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-11.txt>
(I2NSF Problem Statement and Use cases) to Proposed Standard

I endorse this draft, and appreciate citation from the original use-case draft.
 However, note that my organization has changed from Fortinet to Curveball
Networks

Ed Lopez - Curveball Networks

On March 8, 2017 at 1:40 PM, The IESG <iesg-secretary(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>