Re: Review of draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-17

2017-03-16 03:08:43

On 2017-03-16 01:21, Jari Arkko wrote:
Thanks for your review, Russ. For what it is worth, I agree with your
comment/question about the credentials. It is fine to have different
arrangements for different situations, but Russ’s question was really not
about that but whether the CA information mentioned earlier is a part of a
specific part of the information model (ma-credentials). I think that
deserves clarification.

Jari

This was exactly the point I was also trying to make.