Re: IETF subpoena processes update and a request

2017-03-25 15:42:49
Thanks Jari. I was absolutely contributing to missing the forest for the trees. Sorry for that. My apparent vehemence notwithstanding, it's not the particular mechanism I care about; it's that we end up with a structure where the IETF maintains control over its own affairs, and decides for itself what is (or is not) important to it. You are exactly right that we need to figure out what's important first, and figure out mechanism to make that happen second.

Discussions of what lawyers should or should not do will be taken to the pub.

pr