Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-08

2017-03-27 12:50:14
Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Has Nits

I think would be ready if it passed IDnits. I found the document good
read and found no sinkholes in it. Pointing up two implementations was
also great.

The Proto Write-up seems not be up to date with what IDnits says e.g.,
when it comes to downrefs, which is what the IDnits complain about.

A couple of editorials:

Lines 118-119 says: "This takes this.." I would reword to something
like:
   "This document takes using NXDOMAIN information for more effective
caching further."

Lines 396 and 397 uses "is NOT" and "IS making". I would use lower
case here. No reason to use capitalized and still non-RFC2119
language.

Line 407 is would be great to indicate since which version of Unbound
support has been in place.