IETF Trust report updates

2017-03-29 16:02:02
Dear IETF community,

It is my great pleasure to announce the new IETF Trust chair Kaveh Ranjbar.

He has newly joined the IAOC and Trust and has been elected as new IETF Trust
chair during the Trust meeting yesterday.

Aligned with the new update oriented format for the plenary, this meeting,
there will be no IETF Trust report during the plenary.

Over the last four months since our last IETF meeting, there have been less
actions for the Trust, so we like to provide our report information this time
via the presentation slides and answer any questions you may have.

You can find the Trust slides as part of the material for the Administrative
Plenary today.

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/slides/slides-98-ietf-sessc-trust-report-00.pdf

Over the last years, it has been a great honor and pleasure to work with all of
you and together for our Internet community.

And I will be looking forward to working one more year for you as IAOC member
and Trustee of the IETF Trust.

Best regards and see you around, Tobias 😊

(outgoing IETF Trust Chair)