RE: Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-22

2017-04-06 13:39:28
Note that, based on discussions in Chicago, the draft will be extended to also
cover TLS associations. So, it may end up on your table again at some point :)

:)

I think the "fingerprint" reference should be moved up to the bullet
list in section 4, from the bullet list in 5.1

I am not sure. The bullet list in section 4 talks about the fingerprint in
general,
while the bullet list in 5.1 talks about the fingerprint attribute.

Ah, okay.  Perhaps some wording can  clear that up?  Or maybe "fingerprint
attribute" and, what, "association fingerprint" ?

Thanks for reading.