Appointment to the Internet Society Board of Trustees

2017-04-19 10:04:00
As set out in RFC 3677, the IAB is responsible for selecting a certain number of the Trustees who serve on the Board of the Internet Society.

In fulfillment of that responsibility, we are happy to announce that Sean Turner has been selected for a second three year term, to begin at ISOC’s annual general meeting in June.

The IAB had a very strong set of candidates this year, and we would like to express our appreciation to each of them for their willingness to serve. We look forward to their continued engagement with the Internet Society and the IETF.

Best regards,

Ted Hardie
On behalf of the IAB