Re: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07

2017-05-08 11:54:41
On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Job Snijders <job(_at_)ntt(_dot_)net> wrote:
Thanks Stewart!

Yes, indeed. Thank you Stewart - Directorate reviews are always appreciated.

On Mon, 8 May 2017 at 18:42, Stewart Bryant
<stewart(_dot_)bryant(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-??
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2017-05-08
IETF LC End Date: 2017-04-21
IESG Telechat date: 2017-05-11