Genart last call review of draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05

2017-05-24 11:49:40
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-??
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2017-05-24
IETF LC End Date: 2017-05-26
IESG Telechat date: 2017-06-08

I found an IANA consideration a little confusing, but I am sure that
either IANA understand it or will ask for clarification.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
I found the IANA considerations confusing. Specifically it looks like
Section 4.1 refers to
https://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/message-headers.xhtml
although it does not say so in so many words.

Assuming that to be the case the IANA text in section 4.1 (which
copies the text from RFC5688)
does not line up column by column with the text in the registry. I
assume that
[RFC&rfc.number;] means [This RFC], but do not see where Author/Change
control fits in the
registry.

Nits/editorial comments:

In the intro and the abstract the text "a model for indicate the
relationships" is not good grammar.