Re: Registration for remote participation

2017-05-24 11:12:13
No statistics about this, but there are people who don’t have datatracker
credentials.

You can do most things, including submitting drafts without datatracker
credentials.

But as yet another option it works fine.

Yoav

On 24 May 2017, at 17:41, Spencer Dawkins at IETF