Re: IAD retirement

2017-06-13 08:19:02

Hi,

Sorry that bit was particularly opaque.

We will be hiring someone. What’s not yet clear is whether it will be best to hire one person for everything, whether it will be an interim position or permanent. Given that there are IASA2.0 discussions underway, it’s not absolutely clear that trying to replicate Ray (as if that were possible!) would be the right choice.

Leslie.

Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises LLC
ldaigle(_at_)thinkingcat(_dot_)com