Re: [v6ops] Last Call: <draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-03.txt> (Unique IPv6 Prefix Per Host) to Best Current Practice

2017-06-26 15:52:39
On 27/06/2017 01:37, Lorenzo Colitti wrote:
Please don't cite RFC 7608. It has nothing to do with IP addressing, only
forwarding, and the topic here is host addressing.

True. I agree that simply stating that it's currently /64 is appropriate.
The point is that /64 isn't an essential property of this solution; it's
an externally determined parameter.

   Brian

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Van De Velde, Gunter (Nokia - BE/Antwerp) <