Re: [99attendees] Mentors needed: TSV-SEC / SIP-APPs

2017-07-04 09:52:49
I guess it has been said already by others, but just in case …

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/

A visa for any of the countries in the Schengen area should be valid for the
others as well, so you have probably other 25 choices for embassies for
processing it if the CZ one is not available nearby you.

I think this info should be clearly available *always* for any IETF meeting
hosted in any of those countries … even in the registration email.

Could the secretariat take note of that or even include now this info in the
relevant web pages?

Regards,
Jordi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: 99attendees <99attendees-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> en nombre de Alieu
Touray <touraya(_at_)qanet(_dot_)gm>
Responder a: <touraya(_at_)qanet(_dot_)gm>
Fecha: martes, 4 de julio de 2017, 16:17
Para: 'Nalini J Elkins' <nalini(_dot_)elkins(_at_)insidethestack(_dot_)com>,
<99attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: [99attendees] Mentors needed: TSV-SEC / SIP-APPs

    Hello Everyone

    I wish to join the IEFT 99 but I couldn’t a visa as my country the Gambia
has no Czech Republic Embassy. I also check with Senegal but they refer me to
Ghana but am little far from Ghana and beside I don’t have the finance to
travel to Ghana. If anyone can help please reply me UNICAST.!!