Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-07

2017-07-04 04:57:54
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review result: Ready

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-07
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 2017-07-04
IETF LC End Date: 2017-06-27
IESG Telechat date: 2017-07-06

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
The references to RFC 5368 and RFC 6442 are informative rather than normative -
you don't need the details to implement this update.