Internet Draft block on post-IETF LC IDs

2017-07-04 04:44:24
I (and co-authors) have an Internet Draft that's reached the IESG stage. It's
due an update. In fact we have a specific request from our AD to update it
before telechat this week.  Done that update but can't submit due to
pre-meeting block. There are reasons for that, but they really don't apply to
anything post-IETF LC stage, specifically IESG review.

Of course I've sent a copy to the AD, and he may be able to bypass. But I'd
actually like to keep his load down - and I expect another update soon
(possibly after telechat, hence not waiting to do both together).

Is it worth considering if/how this can be allowed? More work to create the
capability I appreciate (and having to make sure interface makes it clear that
only such IDs will work). But aiming to take a bit of work off one of the most
critically loaded part of the system.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 3300 467500  |  E:
chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com<mailto:chris(_dot_)dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow,
Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP