RE: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-07

2017-07-06 01:25:37
Hi Elwyn,

We will make the references below informative in the next version.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Elwyn Davies [mailto:elwynd(_at_)dial(_dot_)pipex(_dot_)com]
Sent: 04 July 2017 11:58
To: gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id(_dot_)all(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
sipcore(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-07

Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF
Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-07
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 2017-07-04
IETF LC End Date: 2017-06-27
IESG Telechat date: 2017-07-06

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
The references to RFC 5368 and RFC 6442 are informative rather than normative -
you don't need the details to implement this update.