strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

2017-07-05 11:35:22
If you are interested in this discussion, I expect that follow-up on the
vmeet(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing list makes sense.

Regards,
Alia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alia Atlas <akatlas(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Subject: strawman policy for handling geo-focused outreach:
draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt
To: vmeet <vmeet(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>

Here is a draft suggesting how to connect in the various
geographically-focused activities into the IETF with light oversight and
considering how various IETF policies should apply.

I hope that it will spur conversation so we can determine the right way
forward.

Regards,
Alia