Re: [DNSOP] Minor editorial change to draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps

2017-07-05 12:22:31
On Jul 4, 2017, at 10:23 PM, Matthew Kerwin
<matthew(_at_)kerwin(_dot_)net(_dot_)au> wrote:
Hi, I'm jumping in at a random time with a possibly dumb question, but
the talk of <name,type> and <name,type,class> tuples got me wondering
about representation in general, and URLs in particular.

This is an interesting topic, but out of scope for the document being
discussed.   There was discussion of this topic at a BoF a couple of IETFs ago,
I think run by Andrew Sullivan and Suzanne Woolf, but I may be misremembering.